2018 BOB-CAT® Predator-Pro RS 61" Kawasaki FX1000V
Call for Price
Predator-Pro RS 61" Kawasaki FX1000V
The Kings Of Your Jungle.
In the hierarchy of grass cutting, it’s the top of the food chain. Our fastest, most powerful line of commercial mowers. Covers more ground in less time with large 61" or 72".
- The leader of the pack just got more ferocious. We've improved upon the Predator-Pro RS ride comfort, discharge design, maintenance access and much more - without disturbing the power and maneuverability that's made this zero-turn mower the popular choice of professionals. And its EPA-compliant fuel system now holds 14 gallons for fewer stops along the way to increased productivity and industry-leading performance.
- Peace Of Mind With The Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 2,750 hour limited warranty; Lifetime Warranty on the deck, deck cradle, and engine deck.
- Superior Ride Comfort: Landscape professionals know the importance of a comfortable ride. The ISO-Ride™ comfort system prevents bottom- and top-outs, and keeps operators fresh and productive over the longest days. Predator-Pro™ RS sports a custom operator zone that adjusts easily for a comfortable ride. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Extreme Discharge System With Duradeck™ Sets The Standard: Setting the standard for discharge design, the Extreme Discharge system allows you to produce a world-class cut on all types of turf with the Predator-Pro™ RS 72 inch model. Providing improved clipping dispersal and preventing scalping and damage to turf, the DuraDeck™ helps you take charge and get the job done right. Equipped with a new resilient molded rubber discharge chute for improved clipping dispersal, BOB-CAT® keeps you moving forward.
- New AirFx™ 61-Inch Deck: Our new AirFx™ 61-inch deck features a newly designed, innovative baffle system that provides maximum vacuum and lift for enhanced cut quality, and fast, efficient grass disbursement.
- Easy Access Maintenance: Maintenance hassles become a thing of the past when you combine durable construction and the new easy-access design on the Predator-Pro™ RS zero turn mower. Expedite routine maintenance with easy-access to the mower deck, hydraulic reservoir and filter. Never miss important service milestones with the convenient control panel now equipped with an hour meter for maintenance service reminders for the engine oil and filter, engine air filters, and hydraulic oil and filter.
- Peak Productivity: Predator-Pro™ RS rider mowers allow you to maximize productivity with deck sizes up to 72-inches, with various engine options, and a 2011 EPA-compliant fuel system with a 14 gallon fuel capacity. These mowers zero-turn around landscape obstacles with precision, keeping you moving forward.
- Model: 942545
- Description: Predator-Pro RS 61" Kawasaki FX1000V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki FX1000V
- Displacement: 999 cc (61 cu. in.)
- Deck Size: 61" SD
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,809 fpm
- Blades: 3 - 21" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: AirFx™ (61" model only) are fabricated, formed and welded double-layered 10-gauge, reinforcements of 7-gauge, and 3-gauge. Reinforced front lip and trim side. Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Discharge: Oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal.
- Deck Skirts: 7-gauge Skirts Anti-Scalp Rollers: Up to 7 adjustable anti-scalp rollers on front and rear
- Spindle Type: Maintenance Free w/1 inch Shaft
- Bearings: Double-Sealed, Precision Ground Ball Bearings
- Cutting Height: 1 inch - 4.75 (DuraDeck™ 5.5 in) inches in ¼ inch increments.
- Deck Lift Type: Manual hand lift with spring assist / RH or LH Quick Lift Foot Lift Pedal
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 250 ft. lb. Electric Clutch
- Ground Speed: 12.5 mph
- Transmission: Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Pump Size: Hydro-Gear™ 16 cc
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50-6 No-Flat
- Rear Tires: 24 x 12.00-12 4-ply
- Brake: Drum
- Fuel Capacity: 14 Gallons
- Hour Meter: Digital Hour Meter with Service Minder for Engine Oil and Filter, Engine Air Filter and Hydraulic Oil and Filter
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 1293 lbs
- Machine Length: 82"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 49"
- Seat: Mechanical Suspension Seat High Back with Full Vibration Isolation - Fore and Aft adjusters - Quick Adjust Armrests
- Superior Ride Comfort with ISO-Ride™ and Custom Operator Zone. Custom operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Elastomeric fabric seat suspension to isolate vibration and absorbs shock for a better all-day ride.
- Elastomeric radial bearings isolate against shock and vibration.
- Vibration isolators help prevent fatigue and numbness in feet and legs.
- Operator position lowered by 2" to provides a table center of gravity, better visibility, and improved traction and handling.
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control.
- Adjustable armrests are a perfect fit for any size.
- On-the-fly tracking allows fine-tuning for easy straight line operations.
- ZT Hitch Kit
- BOSS-Vac™ Collections Systems
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- Knobby Tires
- ECO Plate
- 61" Wide Track Kit
- Striping Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 999 cc (61 cu. in.)
- Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50-6 No-Flat; Rear Tires: 24 x 12.00-12 4-ply
- Fuel Capacity
- 14 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal