2019 Little Wonder AgVac 5S Agricultural Vacuum 82965-04AVS
Call for Price
29HP 5 Yard Gravity Dump Self-Contained
A faster way to muck out stalls and livestock pens! The Little Wonder AgVac 5S vacuums waste into a self-contained debris loader. Compact size is designed for mucking barns, coops and pens in aisles as narrow as 6 feet. Dual-hose manifold lets two stable hands work simultaneously. Fixed dump bed angle lets gravity help offload waste and bedding into the manure pile or dumpsite. Monstrous power makes cleaning equine and livestock barns and stalls easier. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- 14” housing manifold accommodates dual hoses and increased productivity, clearing more waste in less time
- Dual 15’ hoses feature anti-friction, anti-clog smooth-bore interiors, for uninterrupted work
- 5 yard capacity
- Top-vented with felt bags for increased filtration
- Square stack for superior airflow; virtually eliminates clogging that round stacks allow
- 65° Fixed dump bed angle allows gravity to help offload materials
- Barn-style double rear doors with sidewall door latches secure doors when open for offloading
- Model: 82965-04AVS
- Description: AgVac Agricultural Vacuum Self-contained 5-Yard Gravity Dump 29HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™
- Displacement: 29HP
- Engine type: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™
- Mount: 5-Yard Gravity Dump Trailer
- Hitch Class Requirements: 2-5/16" Ball Coupler (Pintel eye optional) w/1500 lb. dual wheel jack
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Gallon
- Fuel Type/System: Gas, EPA, Compliant, 49 State
- Battery: 12V
- # of Filter Bags: 2
- Nozzle Diameter: 8"
- Impeller: 20" dia. Impeller, 6 Steel Blades
- Intake Hose: 8" x 15'
- # of Hoses: 2
- Suspension: None
- Tire/Wheel: ST225/75 Tire on D15 Rims
- Container Dimensions: 5' x 8' x 6' bed
- Container Dump Angle: 65° Fixed dump bed
- Container Doors: Double barn doors (rear) w/sidewall door latches
- Overall Dimensions: 173" L x 67" W x 88" H
- On-Road Use: No
- C of O: No
- Engine Type
- 36 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal.
- 12 in. x 6 ft. Metal
- 10 yd capacity; 10,000 lb. (5 tons)
- 5700 lb.